Little Giant Hatch Along

Quote:
celebrate.gif
How long have you been in lockdown? I will be a full 24 hours for me at 1 this afternoon. You will have to post pictures! Let us know when it pips!

Quote:
celebrate.gif
How long have you been in lockdown? I will be a full 24 hours for me at 1 this afternoon. You will have to post pictures! Let us know when it pips!

We have been in Lockdown since Friday afternoon!
ya.gif
There is a pip and I tried to get a good pic, but you can't see it, it is too small. I posted it in a new post on the 'Incubating and Hatching' board.

My 5 Pekin eggs are still going strong.

But we had a tragic incident the other night. While candling my flashlight lost power so I turned around to get new batteries and my dumb dog Gus stole and egg. I yelled at him and he dropped it and cracked it. Nothing was leaking so I waxed that puppy up and set it back in the bator. 24 hours later I candled again to fine it still floating around having a grand ol time in there. Everyone is still looking good for development and I have some crazy air cells in 2 of them. Kinda scared about those.

14 days in and everyone is still going strong. 14 more days to go.

Quote:
Somewhere between forever and an eternity.

Unless you're going on your unconcerned spouse's reckoning of time, in which case anywhere between 30 minutes and 30 hours.

Quote:
We have 2 that have pipped.
celebrate.gif

These are our day 20 eggs, day 19 eggs haven't done anything yet.
pop.gif

I know what you mean, I had to go to the library and didn't want to leave (DVD overdue, already $2.00 fine, so I figured I better take it back
th.gif
). Got laundry that needs to get done, but it is in the basement and dishes and a sick child, so he is not getting to enjoy the moment as much as I hoped.
sad.png
Hopefully tomorrow he will feel better and some fuzzies will be here.
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom