Little Giant Hatch Along

To all of you who worry about the correct humidity readings....here is the answer and it works 100%. It is called Caliber III Digital Humidity Temperature Gauge. Does NOT have to be calibrated ever and is guaranteed for 5 years ZX circuit technology prevents error reading, accurate to +- humidty. This is amazing and it WORKS.
I bought it on E Bay for 17.00 free shipping.

Email.... westernhumidor.com 1 800 776 0096eally works...

Quote:
My humidity did the same thing, but I didn't have any problems. Everytime I noticed it getting past 80%, I would pull a plug to get it back down to the 75% to 80% zone. I think the windows coming out from the top was a great idea when the LG was made, not sure if other 'window view' bators are like this. I would give that a 10 on a 1-10 scale.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Soooo Cute!
love.gif

Thanks!
smile.png
They're extra special to me, being the first ducks I've hatched. They get to live in the house a few extra days.
big_smile.png
The one with white wings and a dark body has a pretty noticeable underbite. So silly.
lol.png

Quote:
They are the most adorable little things! Congratulations...good job

Thank you.
smile.png
I'm excited to see how their feathers come in! Can't wait to try hatching some more later on if our ducks every lay eggs again.
roll.png

Quote:
oh, I want ducklings, too!!! AAAGGGGHH!!!!!
big_smile.png
So cute, good job.
smile.png

Thanks!
smile.png
They're little mutt duckies! Maybe the mutts come out with the funkiest colors though?
lol.png

2 more hatched, 3 more pips with a bunch of eggs rockin and rollin! I actually had to intervein and help my 4th one. He was piped for over a day. Went to work at 4 am, just got home and he is happy as can be in the brooder

Back
Top Bottom