Little Giant Incubation Experiment - Day 21 - Hatch Day!

Which model Little Giant do you prefer?

• Model 9200 (Manual controls)

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • Model 9300 (Digital controls)

Votes: 30 55.6%

• Total voters
Whitney556 I know that my lg is the same way. It won't go above 46% for humidity and I went and bought another and it's the same way. Both brand new. So I use a hygrometer. The kg is Watt off and if I would you ldnt have realizes it I don't think any of my little ones would have made it. I just hatched 4 out of 6 leghorn. And now I hav all 12 of my pekin eggs starting to zip now and this is my first time hatching

Whitney556 I know that my lg is the same way. It won't go above 46% for humidity and I went and bought another and it's the same way. Both brand new. So I use a hygrometer. The kg is Watt off and if I would you ldnt have realizes it I don't think any of my little ones would have made it. I just hatched 4 out of 6 leghorn. And now I hav all 12 of my pekin eggs starting to zip now and this is my first time hatching
I run 75% in my lg, (at lockdown) with fan and have no problems what so ever.
idunno.gif

So... I put 3 Serama eggs in the bator and I have one Healthy chick that made it! I am so Happy!!! My daughter was thrilled that 9 of our BCM hatched and loves our one little Serama....

i will try to take some photos tomorrow and post them!
wee.gif

Michele

So... I put 3 Serama eggs in the bator and I have one Healthy chick that made it!   I am so Happy!!!  My daughter was thrilled that 9 of our BCM hatched and loves our one little Serama....

i will try to take some photos tomorrow and post them!  :weee

Michele

Yeah!! So happy for you and your daughter!

So... I put 3 Serama eggs in the bator and I have one Healthy chick that made it! I am so Happy!!! My daughter was thrilled that 9 of our BCM hatched and loves our one little Serama....

i will try to take some photos tomorrow and post them!
wee.gif

Michele
My silver-blue chick with the puffy cheeks is looking to be an Aracauna mix. Looks like the puff is turning into tufts not muffs and I thought of her.

So... I put 3 Serama eggs in the bator and I have one Healthy chick that made it!   I am so Happy!!!  My daughter was thrilled that 9 of our BCM hatched and loves our one little Serama....

i will try to take some photos tomorrow and post them!  :weee

Michele

Yea!!!!!!!! I am so happy it turned out well!

My silver-blue chick with the puffy cheeks is looking to be an Aracauna mix. Looks like the puff is turning into tufts not muffs and I thought of her.
AWESOME!!!

I found a seller that is going to ship a pair to us next week.... we are super excited. My daughter already named them... "Luke and Leia"

:)

So my one chick is doing really well, it was walking all over the incubator and knocking the eggs all over the place. I just removed it and put it into the brooder. The other eggs arent showing any signs of pipping at all. I'm hoping the chick knocking them around wont affect them hatching. :(

Back
Top Bottom