Little Giant Incubator won't go about 97 degrees. Concerned for the babies.

That is exactly what I have heard and exactly why it is so mind boggling! Someone said it could have to do with the outlet, which could be true. However, I tried 3 different outlets (even one at my neighbors house). Another thing that happened today is the incubator that wasn't working well before actually did go up to 104 degrees while the other one is staying at 99.5 degrees but is set at 104 degrees. I caught it in time and still have a pipped egg in there tweeting away. I will be looking into a Hovabator and then contacting someone about the LG incubator. Again, super thankful for your input :).
I wish you the best of luck!

Did you have a hatch? We just went into lockdown yesterday and are having or have had similar issues along the way with the 9300. Keeping our fingers crossed. We purchased a fan to help with the next run on April 9th.

Did you have a hatch? We just went into lockdown yesterday and are having or have had similar issues along the way with the 9300. Keeping our fingers crossed. We purchased a fan to help with the next run on April 9th.
We had two hatch out of over a dozen eggs. We then bought a 1588 Hovabator and it has worked great with a 99% hatch rate even with shipped eggs! I would highly recommend getting this incubator and switching them over even on lockdown or for your next batch and get your money back for the little giant. The extra $50 or so is worth it in the end. I hope it goes well for you.

We had two hatch out of over a dozen eggs. We then bought a 1588 Hovabator and it has worked great with a 99% hatch rate even with shipped eggs! I would highly recommend getting this incubator and switching them over even on lockdown or for your next batch and get your money back for the little giant. The extra $50 or so is worth it in the end. I hope it goes well for you.
thanks. We'll definitely be considering it, especially since the next hatch will have some premium priced eggs

Back
Top Bottom