Little giant used as a hatcher

sorry I don't know the difference between species. Back in the 80's I hatched a ton of Button Quail in my Hovabator and just filled 1 well for setting and all rings for hatching (the old one was round with rings on the bottom)

These are my first chicken eggs and everyone has a different humidity figure they throw out. I know nothing about Ducks at all

I have a question how do you put the temp and humidity for chicken duck guinea Turkey quail eggs?

sorry I don't know the difference between species. Back in the 80's I hatched a ton of Button Quail in my Hovabator and just filled 1 well for setting and all rings for hatching (the old one was round with rings on the bottom)

These are my first chicken eggs and everyone has a different humidity figure they throw out. I know nothing about Ducks at all

I believe the temps are the same for all species you listed, as for humidity, depends on the hatcher and the eggs. Most people I know that do duck and turkey do them the same as chickens and prefer a low humidity incubation. As for quail, not sure. With their smaller size I would think a bit more humidity would serve them better so they don't loose moisture as fast as a bigger egg.

I know I usually run 30% and dry when I can. My last hatch I had shipped silkies and they were small eggs and I had to run the humidity higher (out of my comfort zone) because my normal methods allowed too much moisture loss for these sized eggs.

Back
Top Bottom