Little one not feeling well. Any suggestions would be great!

Thank you so much for the information! It's really helpful! She is doing much better now. She is getting the strength back in her legs and is able to go up and down the ramp in her own coop. Still not perfect but getting there. We are going to keep her in a separate coop until she has fully recovered. We moved her closer to the rest so she can at least see and hear them. We started giving the others vitamins as well so if any others are losing the nutrition that they need maybe we won't have this happen again. There is so much to learn about raising chickens and we are learning as we go. Thanks again!!

Thank you so much for the information! It's really helpful! She is doing much better now. She is getting the strength back in her legs and is able to go up and down the ramp in her own coop. Still not perfect but getting there. We are going to keep her in a separate coop until she has fully recovered. We moved her closer to the rest so she can at least see and hear them. We started giving the others vitamins as well so if any others are losing the nutrition that they need maybe we won't have this happen again. There is so much to learn about raising chickens and we are learning as we go. Thanks again!!

If you have room in that coop you may put one of your friendlier girls in there with her so she can have a buddy and the transition back to the flock won't be so hard on her alone.

If you have room in that coop you may put one of your friendlier girls in there with her so she can have a buddy and the transition back to the flock won't be so hard on her alone.
We thought about trying that but we are going to try adding her back to the flock in 2 days. (I start vacation and I can keep an eye on her) Hopefully all goes well and she will be fine. I'll be able to keep a close eye on her for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom