Little people conversation.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by I have WHAT in my yard?, Jul 6, 2011.

1. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    [​IMG]

My DDs are on the floor playing Barbies. They have a wide variety of "barbie type" dolls in various sizes.

9 year old says, "These two are my sisters."
    11 year old says, "She can't be your sister sister she's not the same kind of Barbie."
    9 year old retorts, "This one is the sister of my body. This one is the sister of my heart." [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    [​IMG] Someone is setting a good example. That sort of thinking isn't started by accident. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

sounds like you're doing a good job!

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG]

5. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Heck - I just think it's great that they're sitting together playing with barbie dolls [​IMG] Too many kids these days just don't seem interested in the more innocent play of years past. I'll bet your heart melted when you heard her say that [​IMG]

6. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Oh it did!

We have two foster kids (weird story) and I tell them they are sisters of the heart.

(Actually it is more like had - they're both over 20 now and neither live with us anymore. But, they are still our kids and part of our family. Just because foster care says they don't need us any more doesn't mean they don't need us. And no way would I throw a child out at 18. They simply were not ready to be on their own.)

7. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Aw, that made me melt. How sweet! [​IMG]

8. Delta2 23

Delta2 23 Flock Master

Sep 4, 2008
    They sound like really great kids [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by