Little Rooster won't stop crowing if he can't see me.

Why would you kill a chicken that’s attached to you to loves you it seems to wrong I had a bantam buff laced Japanese rooster do the same and he still is attached to till this day but he doesn’t make weird noises.
Because it's becoming a hassle and most likely simply cannot continue as it is

But it’s wrong it’s actually a special thing if a chicken adores you I mean you would not kill your dog
Of you live with neighbors near you or have a chicken that freaks out whenever you are not in eyesight, it's not a good thing. And I would not have a dog that barked constantly when I was out of the room, period.

Besides, the question isn't mine, so it doesn't really matter what I would do with an obnoxious male

But it’s wrong it’s actually a special thing if a chicken adores you I mean you would not kill your dog like that chicken loves you and you would kill it och ):
Different people have different stances on culling, which is fine. However, these kinds of posts are not productive for the thread and are unnecessary.

Of you live with neighbors near you or have a chicken that freaks out whenever you are not in eyesight, it's not a good thing. And I would not have a dog that barked constantly when I was out of the room, period.

Besides, the question isn't mine, so it doesn't really matter what I would do with an obnoxious male
I would go for the chicken and simply move but that’s just me :) if I were her I would talk to my neighbor and simply give free eggs and stop spoiling mabye let it be and talk to my next door people about it.

Different people have different stances on culling, which is fine. However, these kinds of posts are not productive for the thread and are unnecessary.
I’m just saying but I’m sorry if it’s offensive it’s just wrong to kill someone that really loves you. I’ll ignore this thread :). I also don’t think the Op wants to kill it,

I’m just saying but I’m sorry if it’s offensive it’s just wrong to kill someone that really loves you.
That is your opinion. It's not offensive to me, but I can imagine that it can be off putting to have someone telling you that your opinion in a highly individual matter is wrong. Different people have different stances on culling, and neither of you is going to change your opinion, which is also fine.
None of this is helpful to the original poster and is really derailing the thread, so we should all refocus on the OP's question or move this discussion elsewhere.

Why would you kill a chicken that’s attached to you to loves you it seems to wrong I had a bantam buff laced Japanese rooster do the same and he still is attached to till this day but he doesn’t make weird noises.
I didn't just say kill the rooster. I think I gave choices. And my first one was to work with the bird outside. second one was to rehome bird. Last resort was culling. I'm sorry I didn't give moving as one of the choices but don't think that solves problem. You still have a rooster that is a problem. Your imprinted bird doesn't seem to be a problem for you or panicking to the point of stress or making nuisance noises And no your opinion is not offensive to me at all. I'm sorry mine seemed to be to you.

Back
Top Bottom