Little Runner

@Julie Bird this is Sassyfras's thread!
1f60a.png
her pictures & stories will be posted here!!

Any new updates?
tongue.png

As some of you already know I have been debating for some time whether or not I wanted to add on to my crew. (Pekin Pair) I recently went into TSC & there was a little 3rd wheel- so needless to say, she came home with me! She was yellow so I was thinking she may be a Pekin as well, but it looks like I've got myself a little Runner! Her name is Sassyfras & don't be surprised if she never makes it out of the house to the yard. She has won my husbands heart over...& After being told I would never have a house duck "now way" things are looking up!
1f60a.png
1f917.png
1f609.png
I figured I may as well start a thread for my many pictures, updates, & runner questions!!

This is making me tear up. She has a pink bow. She is standing tall on her webs. Sweet little innocent Runner.

Today we spent some time in the sunshine with the "Pekin Pair"- I think my "brother" Felix is feeling a little hostile toward my momma, about having me! He bit her on the butt when she wasn't looking & he pooped on her foot! Silly Felix! Momma wasn't mad at him tho! She just picked him up & gave him & Flossy some extra attention! After we put the big ducks up we came inside & I went for a swim in the bathtub. It felt so good! Now that I'm all dry & have played with Momma some... I'm going to take a little cat nap!!
1f638.png
1f425.png
1f49b.png

AAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAGH I can't stand it. Look at her. She is so cute it isn't ​funny. Note her webs popping out against the green patterned fabric. Notice!! Her smallness. Then her nappy with stuffies after a bathy.

Silly Felix. BTW I love puffy Pekins too.

Back
Top Bottom