Lizzy and her flock.

Lizzycraft1315

In the Brooder
May 15, 2021
Hi, thank you for accepting me into y'all's flock. I am 39, have a wonderful hubby and 2 kiddos. We recently had a "neighborhood" been today and hatch 🐣 2 chicks. She stayed with them till about 5-6 weeks and then left with a new rooster 🐓 (there was like 5 different rooster roaming). I had been feeding them dice she started roosting and the chicks we're born. I continued to care for the chicks. Now they are about 2 minutes old and are no longer TERRIFIED of me (they'd see me lose their minds and RUN lol). I don't know if they are pullets or roosters but can't wait to find out. Trying to figure out names too. This isn't my 1st time with yard birds but I was like 12 last time I raised a chicken and she was --- different. Loved my Cluckie, miss old girl. But I'm so enjoying my new go around with these 2, I think the are part RIR. Im including a find feeding, caring and just watching them so damn relaxing. I'm including a pick I took last week. Their coloring is more pronounced now.

Attachments

• IMG_20210506_171609413.jpg
    IMG_20210506_171609413.jpg
    461.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi, thank you for accepting me into y'all's flock. I am 39, have a wonderful hubby and 2 kiddos. We recently had a "neighborhood" been today and hatch 🐣 2 chicks. She stayed with them till about 5-6 weeks and then left with a new rooster 🐓 (there was like 5 different rooster roaming). I had been feeding them dice she started roosting and the chicks we're born. I continued to care for the chicks. Now they are about 2 minutes old and are no longer TERRIFIED of me (they'd see me lose their minds and RUN lol). I don't know if they are pullets or roosters but can't wait to find out. Trying to figure out names too. This isn't my 1st time with yard birds but I was like 12 last time I raised a chicken and she was --- different. Loved my Cluckie, miss old girl. But I'm so enjoying my new go around with these 2, I think the are part RIR. Im including a find feeding, caring and just watching them so damn relaxing. I'm including a pick I took last week. Their coloring is more pronounced now.
I too am a newbie here. Yet never feel new! This site and it's members are AWESOME! Always ready to answer questions, if they have the answers. Don't be hurt if you don't get an immediate response, no one here responds just to respond. They are thoughtful and thorough with answers. Best group of chicken parents anywhere 👍
Welcome to the family!!!

Back
Top Bottom