Local Feed Stores in Washington

Empera

Songster
10 Years
Jan 27, 2009
Issaquah, WA
I'm desperately looking for a few ducklings, and I know that Monroe Feed store has a shipment coming in about two weeks, but I'm too impaitent!

Does anyone else know any feed stores that gets shipments of ducklings?

I live in Renton/Issaquah and Keppler's and The Grange only gets shipments of chicks.
hmm.png

Help?!

There is a feedstore in Everett that may have some and possibly Del's in Snohomish too. There is a feedstore in Arlington not far from I-5 that probably has some too but I would not recommend every getting any birds from them. You'll likely be sorry if you do.

My advice - wait until the 18th when Monroe gets their's in.

Btw, why don't you think about killing two birds with one stone (pun intended) and come to the Cascade Show on the 21st? The Monroe Farm & Feed is just across the street to the north of the Evergreen State Fairgrounds. I bet if you Call Kim, Barry, or Rory and ask them to hold the ducklings for you until Saturday, they will. They're great people and if you do that, I'd appreciate it if you'd let them know Royce referred you.

God Bless,

Quote:
I just called and talked to Barry and Rory, and they said that I can't reserve/hold any ducklings unless I ordered the whole batch of ducklings.
hmm.png

I'm really going to try and make it to the Cascade Show, and I'll try to come and contact you and ask some advice on anything.

Thanks again for your help Royce!

hey did berry or rory mention how many the batch consisted of? I was wondering how many ducklings theyll be getting??

well let me know

thanks

michael

Back
Top Bottom