1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Location Location Location

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Adopted Chickenman, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Adopted Chickenman

Adopted Chickenman Out Of The Brooder

Jul 12, 2010
    Rogers
    [​IMG] Hey, signing in from North West corner of Arkansas (NWA), more specifically Rogers. Anyone out there near by? Just started raising chickens last March and I now have five layers (pullets) at 28 weeks and 6 chicks at 10 Weeks. If you look at the bottom of my input, you can see that eack of my 11 chickens are a different breed. The reason you may ask is my wife said so. This way, she and I can tell them apart from each other. And it really works. By the way, each chicken has her own name; Buffy = Buff Orpington, Red = Rhode Island Red, Agnes = Australorp, Piper = Plymouth Barred Rock, Ester = Easter Egger, Buttercup = Buff Chancelor, Dixie = Delaware, Sadie = Speckled Sussex, Sparkles = Silver Cuckoo Maran, Wendy = Welsummer, and Snowball = White Plymouth Rock. Hope to start up some dialog with someone near by. Take Care and Always have a Sunnyside Up Day. Adopted Chickenman (Marty)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by