Lock down this afternoon 3 /15 at 4 PM *Last Update*

Great pictures Stormymoon!
thumbsup.gif
You have them up and running quickly!

Five of our 6 hatched last night and the sixth is pipped so it looks like 100%.... Getting the box ready to move them in a little bit. I like how you have shavings down for them. When I brought my first 4 chicks home last year, I had them on paper towels but the wood shavings look easier.

I'm still tired from all the excitement yesterday but soooo content with the outcome of this. I have 7 more Ameraucana eggs getting ready, so one more time! At least I'll have a better understanding of what to expect.

Thanks for sharing your hatch! I've learned from it
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
And I hope they keep-a-coming!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Congrats Hannakat
smile.png
Thank You ! Thats awesome have fun with them while they are small they grow up so fast
smile.png

Texaschickmom Thank you
smile.png

I just was back in the coop and well we have a broody sitting on 12 eggs lol go figure I will post that on another thread.

Congrats to everyone who was hatching with me !!!

that is awesome that you have all had success with your hatches. I hope that this time next week mine well lets just say my daughters chicks will hatch. Although once the project is over they are 'mine' lol

and I have my first broody of the year. One of my not even a year old BO. I have a feeling this year is going to be very interesting. I had 16 successful broody hen hatches. (I only let them have 4 eggs or so cause I have so many that go broody and not all of them hatch under them)

Quote:
Aww really, I guess I didn't really think of the hatch rate for a broody I will just let her do her thing and when she is done I will try to find her a place to be alone with her bunch or give her some of the chickies that i hatch out.

Back
Top Bottom