Lockdown Begins....I am so nervous!

Hi again... how have you been? How are your chicks?/ Mine hve been hayching since yesterday at 4 pm . I have about 13 hatched and two pipped. I am wondering if i should move the dry fluffies to the brooder. everyone seems to have a different opinion on opening the incubator to do this. I was wondering what your thoughts are? thanks Suzy

Hi, our chicks are doing great.....looks like we have 4 roos.... Not sure what we are going to do about them but we will figure something out. I took some pics today but they are still on the camera hope to get them loaded tomorrow.
As for your chicks.... I would try to wait until the ones who have pipped hatch out at least before you open the incubator to remove the fluffies....the change in humidity can cause a problem for the pipped ones.
Can't wait to see some pics of your babies!

I have three yellow chicks... I think two leghorns and one polish lace buff. The rest are black silkies...about 5 . Then Ancona rooster mutts. I m waiting on welsummer egg to hatch. Thats the one trying to unzip. I think I have one silkie that lay be a cross with the sebright...it is tiny!!! I need a therapist to help me through the hatching process! lol!!1

I know what you mean....I was a wreck LOL :D
You will survive and have sweet little fuzzy butts to take pics of.

I am glad things are going well for you...keep me posted!

Back
Top Bottom