Logging out?...Nifty?

Tuffoldhen

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Jan 30, 2007
WV
Anyone else having trouble logging out from BYC?...I've been in here for days it seems!!.Not that I'm not on here alot anyway but doesn't seem to be good for my computer!!..Can't get the log out to work.......Nifty, can you help?.....

Try to clear your cookies and make sure that the brouser did not save your password. For the second, go to tools, options, security and look at the section called passwords to see if it has been saved. (Mozilla)

Silkie..Thanks but that didn't work!...lol...I always clear my cookies and history at the end of a days computer work...tried it anyway..no go...

Last edited:
caf.gif
caf.gif
caf.gif
caf.gif
...Well, I'm still logged on...
big_smile.png

I have not been able to log out either for over a week. Everytime I hit logout, when it redirects to the new page, it says I'm still logged in.

I have to close the page or browser, & go to another url. Then if I return to BYC I need to login again.

Quote:
I keep checking and I'm still here - logged in.

I never bother to actually LOG out - I just leave..... So if thats not logging me out - I've been here for MONTHS.....

Perhaps as well as cookies you might need to clear out your history. Could be the site reconises your computer from the history folder.

I've cleared my history...I've cleared my cookies!!...nothing works...I've logged off the computer, shut down the computer and started back from scratch
wink.png
...I'm always here, even when I'm not
hit.gif

Mine does what ChickenLittleRacingTeams says all put the last part, I've tried all that....

caf.gif
caf.gif
caf.gif
caf.gif
caf.gif

I bet your computer is just logging you in - you need to have someone look to see if you're here when you're not..... cause if you come back then you're here... so you can't check when you're not.............
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom