LOL ...... Why didn't any of you warn me?!!!!

Absolutely love this post. My 2 month Delawares untie my shoes every time I go in to get their water fountain out to clean and refill. I wouldn't trade them for the world though. I have many different breeds but these dele's are tops in my book.

so funny! this same thing just happened to me in my silver glitter flip-flops today! can't blame them though. most girls i know like shiny things!

Yep, and they love jewelry too.

And if you're near an emu, they LOVE pink fingernails. Just sayin'.
lau.gif

When my roo was about 4 weeks old, he was hanging out on my son's shoulder. I was taking pictures of them. When my son went to smile, it exposed his chewing gum....my roo pecked it right out of his mouth!

Haha! My 8 month old roo is always trying to eat my mom's toes, and all the hens peck freckles, TEETH , Jewelery, and lips. Anything they can get close to. I love them though!!
yippiechickie.gif

I've been out in the chicken run a couple of times lately in my flip-flops. I have purple toe nails. I guess the chickens think they are grapes because they always peck at them. Also when I feed them out of my hand they peck at my ring.

hee hee , that's so cute to read. my mom's hens do that to me too when i wear flip flops, and get me hopping around. most of the time that's how i lure them closer so i can pet them.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom