London on fire.. How long till it happens here?

malice green.... detroit in the late 60's and 70's..... Flint every devils night....

OFF with their heads!!!!!! (
lol.png
..)

Quote:
They had a riot when Vancouver lost the playoffs. Makes no sense. Take peoples rights away everyday and nothing. Lose a hockey game and look out!
hide.gif

all i heard was it was about police killing a guy who pulled a weapon on them.

i don't feel bad for anyone who doesn't do what the cops say do.you are an idiot if you pull a gun or knife on a cop and do not expect something in return.i feel nothing for the people here you see get taized when it is obvious they are struggling with the cops.when they say stop moving or stop running ,you should stop .if you don't then you get what comes.the cops don't know if you have a weapon or if you are trying to kill them so they are protecting themselves and others.

not sayin there are no bad cops but just imagine if we didn't have ANY cops.

Quote:
My mother lived in Detroit during those riots. She said she was friends with several Police wives and they told her that the city and police lied about the number of people killed in the riots because they were afraid it would start a whole new riot. I forgot the number she said the wives told her but it was FAR more than what was officially released

she told me this during the clean up of New Orleans after Katrina and the news was talking about the number of people killed. She refused to believe there were so few people that died. She thinks more people died in Katrina than what was reported.

Quote:
Ridiculous isn't it?

No the reason was because the police weren't releasing all of the information to the family, so the family started a peaceful protest to get all of the documents from the police department and the civilians took the peaceful protest and made it violent. Just people Wanting to destroy stuff.

I think we are not far from it happening here right now. The solution is already supersaturated (a LOT of unemployed and unemployable people) which is only waiting for the right seed crystal to fall into and it's going to take on a life of its own. What the trigger event will be I cannot say. I don't think anyone really expected Rodney King to be the trigger for the last one. We won't be expecting whatever the next one will be either.

But if and when it does occur it'll be the usual cities and the usual neighborhoods that riot and burn not most of the country any more than it is most of England right now.

The hand writing has been on the wall for decades now. It's only that most folks refuse to recognize it for what it is because it's scary and inconvenient.

It has been some time since last the Gods of the Copybook Headings have schooled us in the realities of the world.

Back
Top Bottom