London on fire.. How long till it happens here?

I have a 1942 Mosin that kicks like a mule. Those things keep chugging along. Many were manufactured in barns and basically hammered together.

A while back Century arms had some decent Romanian SKS rifles for $210.00 for 3 with free shipping. My good ole C&R license came in handy that day. Luckily they eat Wolf like candy.

I think the occupy movement would cease if they aquired wealth individually. Nothing more here than the have and the have nots at odds with each other.
Quote:

Last edited:
Quote:

There seems to be two schools of thought on wealth creation. One school believes wealth is created by working, saving and investing. The other believes that wealth is acquired by taking it away from someone else.

Rufus

Quote:

There seems to be two schools of thought on wealth creation. One school believes wealth is created by working, saving and investing. The other believes that wealth is acquired by taking it away from someone else.

Rufus

and then there are us individuals who know that it happens both ways and the hard working wealthy shouldnt be punished for the skeevy wealthy's crimes.

Quote:

Rufus

and then there are us individuals who know that it happens both ways and the hard working wealthy shouldnt be punished for the skeevy wealthy's crimes.

His point is that some groups think wealth can be created by the government, which actually only gets wealth by taking it from someone else. Wealth cannot, under ANY circumstances, be created solely through taking. It does not happen both ways.

Old saying to get weathy you Only need to work half a day....... your chose the first 12 or last 12...

burns me up ,people work so hard to get what they have.......then you have some that just want thing hand to them for nothing. Those same people with their hands out ,first to complan about those that have what they got by working their butts off to get it..

Quote:

Rufus

All wealth is built on the backs of labor. You cannot create wealth, only amass it by taking it from those performing labor.

Quote:

Rufus

All wealth is built on the backs of labor. You cannot create wealth, only amass it by taking it from those performing labor.

You miss one point.......you can built weathy thru your own hard work, be it your labor, or you long hours..

Back
Top Bottom