Long Islanders.... I know you are out there

Pics

conroy

Songster
11 Years
Oct 10, 2008
I read through all of the New Yorkers and when I went to respond to some of the LIers I couldn't find their posts.
he.gif
SO I started a new thread just for fellow islanders...I'd love to know if there are any chicken people around.....When I tell people I have chickens they look at me like I'm crazy.
ep.gif

I'm in Smithtown, Suffolk County
frow.gif

PS I love the smilies

lol thanks but I'm guessing we are few and far between...guess most NYers on this site are from upstate. Which is cool. Thanks again for tryin.

Hi Long Island!
frow.gif

I'm here in Huntington. I'm getting my first ever babies in 2 weeks..I can't wait. I don't see much talk about LI, so it's nice to know someone is out there. I'll check in frequently to see replies and we can swap ideas and concerns.

Lisa

Quote:
Hi howlinggood,

I'm practically across the street from Greenlawn... in Huntington. I have 10 bantams (should only have 8) one is a roo (shouldn't have him either) my run is too big (should be smaller)...the chicken police are gonna get me
big_smile.png

Hi Lisa202, bantams are cute! does your roo make alot of noise? i so wish we could keep a roo. i guess i'll have to wait until i move out into the country someday!

I love chickens too!

Back
Top Bottom