Long live the King - the neverending story of Brahmalot!

Pics
Princess Peeps is growing up!

Prince Choco has now been given his own castle along with four ladies and soon will become a daddy.

Prince Marco, along with Sir Danny Partridge and Prince Boris share another small castle with their ladies with the hope for many babies in the coming months.

King Samson and old King Rocky, as well as Court Jester Romeo and the other ladies and children still wander freely the lands of Brahmalot; however, the land is much quieter with many young men and ladies having gone on quest last week.
Yay! I'm glad to hear that Prince Choco is a forever member of Brahmalot!

What color is Prince Marco? Blue wheaton?

600x450px-LL-0298f111_IMG_0291.jpeg

My fiancee and I are having a great argument. I say this is definitely a FRIZZLE. A blurry picture, but a frizzle nonetheless.
Eric thinks it is just a blurry picture, but a regular flat feathered chicken.

What is it?

Found it! This is definitely a frizzle! Of course Eric is a dirty cheat and won't give me the $50 we bet! "I never betted!" No because I was right. Dirty, dirty cheat.
All must contribute to the diligent work of keeping the kingdom grass-free so nothing gets in the way of dust-bathing. This is a very important task and has been performed almost completely over the vast kingdom. Even weeds do not dare to show their faces!

Back
Top Bottom