Long live the King - the neverending story of Brahmalot!

This humble scribe appreciates all the kind words and encouragement of all.

The current king is Marco Polo, named so for his passion for exploring adjoining kingdoms in his youth. He has calmed down much in the months he has been king and takes his job very seriously.

The prior king, Samson, keeps a low profile these days. It seems he has been permanently deposed, just as he deposed King Rocky in his prime.

There are two young princes in the land, just coming into their manhood, so there may yet be another king soon.

This prince has yet to earn a name, but is growing big and strong. Prince Zeke, the other prince, seems to be camera shy and is not in any picture that this scribe can find, so when daylight arrives, the royal photographer will be busy taking pictures of the royal family.

A new quest is planned for July. Many princesses and ladies will be journeying to other lands, as will a few princes and lords. Brahmalot again is bursting at the seams and so must again foster some of the youth to far-away kingdoms.

As promised, Prince Zeke!

A more recent picture of the unnamed Prince, who today has decided to try out a crow. With much wing flapping and looks of great pain, he managed a very credible crow that has promise to instill fear in the hearts of his enemies!

Watermelon parties are frequent in Brahmalot, to the point where this scribe is certain that everyone tires of the story!

King Marco enjoys a bite with Lady Alma.

Prince Zeke is getting taller every day.

This unnamed lady isn't sure whether to eat it or scratch it, so she does a little of both.

A little prince or princess, all alone and lost!

Mommy, where were you? I was so afraid!

I haven't yet tired of the story and have been following for a while.
Your unnamed Prince is VERY handsome. I'm sure the Ladies will all be vying for his attention.

Weren't there suppose to be new Royal guards arriving soon or did I miss something?

The new Royal Guards will be arriving tomorrow. Their names are Zig and Zag, and they are expected to grow big and strong and protect the kingdom from everything (except their big clumsy feet).

The neighboring giants will be traveling most of the day to the far-away land of Tallahassee to pick up these two sisters and bring them home. This scribe expects the citizens of Brahmalot will not be overly excited to meet their future champions.

clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom