Long live the King - the neverending story of Brahmalot!

The neighboring giants returned home from the far-off land of Atlanta bearing gifts. The citizens of Brahmalot enjoyed a nice warm meal of spaghetti squash on this chilly day.

Lady Star and children enjoy a bite.

Queen Mother Chrissie's young are growing fast.

Lady Tiny and her baby even enjoyed a bite.

Four member of the "blue crew" including Lady Annie on the left and Prince Snoopy. The others are as yet unnamed.

One of the elders of the community, Lady Domino, who is eight years old and old King Rocky's sister.

King Zeke watches over the citizens before taking his turn.

Can we see pictures of the roosters in the flock because the light colored one in the third picture in the top right corner looks like a cockral

Yes, that one is Prince Snoopy, one of the "blue crew." It is undecided if he will be a permanent citizen or will go on quest. There are several upcoming princes who will be leaving soon.

The neighboring giants returned home from the far-off land of Atlanta bearing gifts. The citizens of Brahmalot enjoyed a nice warm meal of spaghetti squash on this chilly day.

Lady Star and children enjoy a bite.

Queen Mother Chrissie's young are growing fast.

Lady Tiny and her baby even enjoyed a bite.

Four member of the "blue crew" including Lady Annie on the left and Prince Snoopy. The others are as yet unnamed.

One of the elders of the community, Lady Domino, who is eight years old and old King Rocky's sister.

King Zeke watches over the citizens before taking his turn.
WOW!! I am in love with your birds!!
love.gif

Tragedy at Brahmalot. Today the puppies got out of their yard and caught and killed Lady China, Lady Domino, and another unnamed lady. The gate has been repaired and now the burial begins. Lady Domino was the sister of the late King Rocky and Lady China was one of the first citizens, being nearly 8 years old. The unnamed partridge Brahma was also an older hen.

This scribe cannot even look at the beasts right now. In my head, I know they were just following their puppy instincts, but my heart is broken.

RIP, my ladies.

Domino

China

Back
Top Bottom