Long live the King - the neverending story of Brahmalot!

Well, the never-ending story of Brahmalot has now ended. Last year my hubby and I bought our dream house. We had a huge chicken coop and run built and everybody (chickens, dogs, and people) moved in and prepared for our happily ever after.

Last September, Kent (hubby) thought he had a chest cold. He went to the doctor, who ordered a chest x-ray. We discovered his left lung was collapsed. After a week in the hospital, he was diagnosed with mesothelioma, a form of lung cancer caused by asbestos exposure.

Kent underwent several different chemotherapy drugs, none of which were able to control this horrible disease. Seven months after diagnosis, I lost my husband, best friend, and soulmate.

I have since rehomed the chickens. Maybe someday I’ll get some more, but right now just taking care of myself takes all my effort. I have nothing left to give.

Well, the never-ending story of Brahmalot has now ended. Last year my hubby and I bought our dream house. We had a huge chicken coop and run built and everybody (chickens, dogs, and people) moved in and prepared for our happily ever after.

Last September, Kent (hubby) thought he had a chest cold. He went to the doctor, who ordered a chest x-ray. We discovered his left lung was collapsed. After a week in the hospital, he was diagnosed with mesothelioma, a form of lung cancer caused by asbestos exposure.

Kent underwent several different chemotherapy drugs, none of which were able to control this horrible disease. Seven months after diagnosis, I lost my husband, best friend, and soulmate.

I have since rehomed the chickens. Maybe someday I’ll get some more, but right now just taking care of myself takes all my effort. I have nothing left to give.
I am so very, very sorry for the loss of your husband... I started reading this thread awhile back and then must have forgotten about it.. I just found it again and began reading it over but then decided to jump to last page to see where the thread was and to find this out... again I’m so sorry for you :hugs.... there are no words :rolleyes:
I pray you find peace..

Back
Top Bottom