Long lost ice cream topping question

EweSheep

Flock Mistress
14 Years
Jan 12, 2007
Land of Lincoln
When I was a young girl, I remember going to the DQ for that "special" ice cream with this wondeful peanut buttery flavored crunchies with blue and red (and white?) sprinkles on it. I do remember the cashier would first put ice cream in cone, and then put the ice cream sideways in a cynlinder that coats the "crunchies" on top of it.

Does ANYONE knows the name of these type of topping? Or where can I find it????????? I long for that kind of topping on my ice cream!

Yes that's my FAVORITE!!! We still have it offered at our DQ!!
droolin.gif

No idea on the ice cream but EMOS opened yesterday...people started lining up at 4am to get the coney dogs and ice cream. I was not in line, just in case you were wondering Ewe...lol

I can't even get an Old Fashion Soda at our podunk DQ...they don't know how to make it and won't even try.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
got it! Thats the one!!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Now if I can get my tongue around it, (sigh) I think I died and went to heaven!

I fired off an email to them to find out if they will sell it. Now waiting and drooling.........
droolin.gif

What about you guys? What do you miss?

Quote:
Oh yeah those are the memories!!!! Sometimes you would get a speaker that quacks or static-y and watching the movie is like watching a foreign speaking movie.

One thing I have not seen in a good while is cherry toppings.

Back
Top Bottom