• Kill dog

• Take legal action

• Do nothing

• Other (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
@Bethany101 you need to stop posting bc all you want is to rant and negate anything that is posted. It is CLEAR you do NOT WANT ANY ADVICE from anyone, but you DO want to rant.

please find another place to vent your frustration bc all these “ignorant” (your words) BYC posters are clearly not helping you.

@Bethany101 you need to stop posting bc all you want is to rant and negate anything that is posted. It is CLEAR you do NOT WANT ANY ADVICE from anyone, but you DO want to rant.

please find another place to vent your frustration bc all these “ignorant” (your words) BYC posters are clearly not helping you.
The only thing I am negating are the constant suggestions to install electric fencing. I don't have permission to do that. AND THERE IS ALREADY ELECTRIC FENCING ON THE PROPERTY!!! WHICH I HAVE MENTIONED BEFORE!!! And it will not result in the dog no longer living here. If you have any suggestions on how to remove the aggressive dog from the property, I am ready for them.

That is what this post is about. How to remove an aggressive dog from the property. Feel free to offer a suggestion on how to remove him. I have seen a handful of tips that I mentioned I would be employing. If you don't have a suggestion other than Installing electric fencing, which I don't have permission to install, I suggest YOU stop responding to MY post. Find someone else to bully, Karen.

The only thing I am negating are the constant suggestions to install electric fencing. I don't have permission to do that. AND THERE IS ALREADY ELECTRIC FENCING ON THE PROPERTY!!! WHICH I HAVE MENTIONED BEFORE!!! And it will not result in the dog no longer living here. If you have any suggestions on how to remove the aggressive dog from the property, I am ready for them.

That is what this post is about. How to remove an aggressive dog from the property. Feel free to offer a suggestion on how to remove him. I have seen a handful of tips that I mentioned I would be employing. If you don't have a suggestion other than Installing electric fencing, which I don't have permission to install, I suggest YOU stop responding to MY post. Find someone else to bully, Karen.

Already been done. Re-read the posts and you will find the answers you seek.

stop ranting, it’s been way overdone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom