LOOK at my new spoiled rotton baby!New video, 12/6/11

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by chilling in muscadine, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Skyesrocket

Skyesrocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    [​IMG] She is a cutie! What kind of a pig is she?
    You can supplement her pellets with fresh or frozen veggies. Carrots, peas. beans. Some fruit and mine got cheerios for treats. Like any change in diet, go slow.

2. banter

banter Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    Potbelly? TOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

3. Scoop

Scoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2009
    Central PA
    Uh, if you ever need a babysitter...[​IMG]

4. chilling in muscadine

chilling in muscadine { I love being disfunctual }

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Quote:I have aready done the fruit thing. I will also try the veggies. I don't want her to get to big. Her mom is about 40lbs. She just demands to be fed. Redhen has given me the scoop on letting them get to fat and I don't want that to happen to her. She is just like a baby though, get that belly full and she will sleep. I love how she wags her tail like a dog when she is happy. Priceless!!!!! [​IMG]

5. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    She's a cutie, how old?

They get good at demanding food, and it can be so hard to resist!

6. silkieluvr

silkieluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    Marin, California
    So cute!!!

7. RedStickLA

RedStickLA Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2007
    South Louisiana
    That is one CUTE little baby! [​IMG]
    Mitzi

8. chilling in muscadine

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Quote:She is 10 weeks old. Never in a million years would I have thought I would own a baby pig but then again just a couple of years ago I wouldn't of thought I would have 200 chickens either, Boy I missed out on a lot being raised and living in the city.

When she begs for food we are doing low fat, after all the girl has to watch her figure. [​IMG]

9. AWWWWWWW Petunia is soooooo Adorable ! I was going to get a lil piggy but my DH says Noooo , I will sneak one in one him one day though LOL I bet she is soo much fun !!!

Fay

10. chilling in muscadine

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Quote:She is amazing already. I know I will have a lot of fun with her. She already doesn't want me out of her sight. You have to keep the babies warm but I can not wait until I can take her with me on my chicken rounds. I know it will be a riot. Snakeman has been telling me I will have a lot of fun with her.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by