Look at what is residing in my dining room.....

Well after 3 rolls of paper towels in ONE day, I slapped on a Huggie that was left over from my DD's diaper days and it was GREAT!!!! I didn't cut a hole in it, just put it on and they were free to roam the house. We've been keeping them on the hardwood floors. The diaper wanted to slide down a little but definately worked.

Quote:
I did......
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

( had bottle baby triplets in the house when we lost there mom this winter--it was during our lovely -35 degree weather...)

Really though the baby lambs (and your daughter) are very cute...You will love having them around....

Quote:
Sounds like Elmira from Tiny Toons. All the animals were terrified of her because she would over love them to death.

I've never had lambs or anything with a hoof for that matter so it just strikes me odd seeing them in the house. Is there a reason they're not in a barn?

Quote:
Why yes there is, it's too cold, and besides that they are just too cute. We have a few sheep for pets, but these came from a big sheep farm and he sells the bottle babies because they really are a LOT of trouble and cost too much money to keep if you are big into the sheep business. We bought them so they wouldn't be Easter lunch.

Quote:
Just wondering what so cold is that in 2 days it can get to 80? We are in the teens today they are talking about a warm up soon. I am hoping for 40.

We live in the DEEP South and it been in the low 20's and we wven got snow the other day, something that NEVER happens here. But we are supposed to be in the mid 70's and lower 80's starting Thursday. If you have never lived in the South, the weather would confuse you. You never put your winter clothes or summer clothes away, because chances are you will need them both on the same day.

Back
Top Bottom