Look what came today!!!

blueberrychickens

Songster
9 Years
May 12, 2010
Hudson, MA
celebrate.gif

Eggs won in last nights auction have been shipped, hope to have it loaded by Friday!!!!!!!

Ooooo I like your control center. Digital! :) I have a Little Giant but have the dial. SENSITIVE little thing! :) I hope to be 'setting' by this weekend or first of next week.

I know how excited you must be. I have been next to nuts waiting on my bator to show up. When it did I was like a kid at Christmas!

Got mine today too now I am playing with it for a bit so I can get used to the norms for temp and humidity and then I will load it next week chickens willing.

Finally got mine stabilized at 100.9 /48%. I swear I'm leaving it THERE. The more I mucked with it the worse it got. My eggies won't be here til next week so I have this weekend to watch the humidity level and see how it goes.

I cannot wait!!!!

No issues with my temp and humidity so far. It runs at 100.4 to 100.0 for temp and around 17 for humidity with no water just the air temp. Going to play some more and try adding water to it on Thursday and Friday since those are my days off and once I have a feel for the humidity part of it I will set my eggs. I am far less worried about the humidity than the temp if the temp will stay between 99 and 101 then I'm happy lol.

I got up this morning and my humidity had dropped to 14%.
barnie.gif
But the temp was fine and holding.
yesss.gif
I just need to figure out when and how much water to add. I forgot, how much different will the temp and humidity change once there are eggs in there? I have 18 coming.

Wow...93 eggs!!! I hope you have a very succesful hatch!

FLY BE FREE....I've heard those LG's can be a bit finicky, I hope you too have a good hatch. I should be getting my eggs either tmrw or Fri. I really hope its tmrw!!

Wow...93 eggs!!! I hope you have a very succesful hatch!

FLY BE FREE....I've heard those LG's can be a bit finicky, I hope you too have a good hatch. I should be getting my eggs either tmrw or Fri. I really hope its tmrw!!

I was a tad surprised that I went to bed at 11 and the humidity was 48 and then this a.m. it was 14. I gave it some more water and now it's in the 60 's. UGH. The temp is holding. I guess I just freaked and put in too much water.

Back
Top Bottom