LOOK what I just hatched! My First...

kelseygirl707

Dances with Chickens
10 Years
Mar 3, 2009
Lakeport, Ca.
Gosling! A roman tufted baby. I bought 5 eggs of ebay, 3 broke in shipping, but 1 had the shell broke but the membrane intact, so I sealed it with wax and set it, and it's currently zipping. This baby got dropped when I was putting them in lockdown, a bunch of shell broke off, and the membrane split and bled a little, but I put it in lockdown anyway, and look, it's HERE!
ya.gif
These are my first goslings, and I am soooo excited!
celebrate.gif

My husband want's to name the one that I sealed with wax, cracker, because it's shell was soo cracked. I literally had wax sealing it from one end to the other, and it's actually hatching!

24137_chicks_059.jpg

WHOA! so cool! thank you for sharing. I do not have, nor will I ever have as long as I keep my sanity, an incubator.
whoops! there it went.
big_smile.png

no seriously. I would be knee deep in babies calling me mamma.
lol.png

Quote:
LOL, pick up only....
lol.png

haha i will have to save up for the airplane ticket then
big_smile.png

And learn to drive on the other side of the road. When I was a kid, by best friend had a family friend from Australia visit, and I hated to drive with her, because she always drifted into the other lane. But I loved listening to her Accent, and the different ways she said things. Like what we called Dinner, she called Tea time, and what we called candy, she called Lollies. But then, maybe those aren't Australian things, just her things, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom