LOOK what I just hatched! My First...

270. that's not good. that's not good at all. 365 days in a year. 21 days for a hatch? um... math isn't my best subject, but that just isn't good at all!
lol.png
that kind of cheeping could shatter windows.

Quote:
Well, if each hatch took exactly 21 days, and I was able to fill the bator and run back to back hatches.... That would be 4,692 eggs incubated a year
ep.gif
. Not gonna Happen
hide.gif

Quote:
haha i will have to save up for the airplane ticket then
big_smile.png

And learn to drive on the other side of the road. When I was a kid, by best friend had a family friend from Australia visit, and I hated to drive with her, because she always drifted into the other lane. But I loved listening to her Accent, and the different ways she said things. Like what we called Dinner, she called Tea time, and what we called candy, she called Lollies. But then, maybe those aren't Australian things, just her things, LOL.

lol ill just drive opposite to how i have learnt haha... yes we we go and have tea not dinner and we eat lollies haha its all true although i swear i dont have an accent
tongue.png
i love american accents tho!! i plan to come over there in the next 2 years for a few weeks just co zi want to go to Walmart haha

Quote:
And learn to drive on the other side of the road. When I was a kid, by best friend had a family friend from Australia visit, and I hated to drive with her, because she always drifted into the other lane. But I loved listening to her Accent, and the different ways she said things. Like what we called Dinner, she called Tea time, and what we called candy, she called Lollies. But then, maybe those aren't Australian things, just her things, LOL.

lol ill just drive opposite to how i have learnt haha... yes we we go and have tea not dinner and we eat lollies haha its all true although i swear i dont have an accent
tongue.png
i love american accents tho!! i plan to come over there in the next 2 years for a few weeks just co zi want to go to Walmart haha

OMG, is that what the US is known for is Wal Mart? How sad
hmm.png

Haha no its just their always in movies..... so the very first thing i will do in america is go to walmart and scream out "HEY YALL!!!!" (we dont say yall over here) haha... are your high schools really that b.i.t.c.h.y????

Last edited:
Quote:
OMG I do say ya'll lol but I am in the south lol and I am going to walmart in the morning to get bird seed and paper bedding for the rabbit cage lol

and sadly our high schools really are that bad for the most part!

Quote:
Probably, I switched to homeschool in the 8th grade, because I just couldn't take people my own age anymore, LOL. I only say Ya'll on here, it's not really a California word, LOL. Instead of Hey Ya'll, try "Howdy Ya'll!"

This website http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/ will make you think twice about vising Wal Mart.

haha lol fair enough.... schools arent like that here.... u get the cliques but u just pretend that others dont exists and they dont bother you... our schools very strict tho (if u punch someone u get expelled) lol

I really cant wait.. lol "HOWDY Y'ALL" hahahaha cant wait..... oh and EE's i havnt seen one in real life!!! and the ranches oh the ranches!!! lol im getting excited thinking about it.... and see bears coyotes and stuff the only predators we have here are foxes and eagles......

Back
Top Bottom