Look what my swap partner got me !!!! **PICS**

Quote:
When does a 13 yr old get bills?

We'll save those for the next swop!
gig.gif
I got a few I'd like to send somewhere else.

Very cute babies!!

I can't tell from your pictures and I don't know if you've had ducks before, but they need water deep enough to pretty much put their whole "face" under when they drink. They need to keep their nostrils clean and have water available all the time so they don't choke on their food.

Seeing your cute ducklings makes me think maybe I'll let me ducks hatch some more this spring.

I wish I hadn't missed the swap. I don't get to get on here as much as I would like and I miss all the fun. Dang it. I am in the Feb. egg swap though, so maybe I will get something interesting????

Marie

How Cute! Darn you Lisa for not telling me!
lau.gif

Dang, they got here at 11 and I didnt get to see til 5:30, how horrible! They are so cute though, did you get RIRs for warmers?

Nice what are the cool chicks. what are the fillers mabe RIR hope they are straight run so you can get some hens. I am glad they got there healthy. I can't wait for the next swap When will it be.
henry

How Cute! Darn you Lisa for not telling me!

Dang, they got here at 11 and I didnt get to see til 5:30, how horrible! They are so cute though, did you get RIRs for warmers?

HAHAHAHAHA Jordan!!! I told you to be around for this but NO you said you had to go to work!!
big_smile.png

That is so cool. So ....What did you send???

Do NOT tell them silke!
wink.png

I still do not know it is being shipped later​

Back
Top Bottom