Look what we found at Lowe's today!!!

debiraymond=enabler!
lol.png

7664_holiday_chickens_003.jpg

And Nat, yours will go in the mail tomorrow! For my favorite egg supplier!
love.gif

Quote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....Lynda I LOOOOVE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!! thank you so much-send me you paypal addy again and Ill send you the $ for it!!! your are the WOMAN!!!!!!!!!
bow.gif

Quote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....Lynda I LOOOOVE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!! thank you so much-send me you paypal addy again and Ill send you the $ for it!!! your are the WOMAN!!!!!!!!!
bow.gif

I don't want your dang money woman! But you could pm me your addy so I don't have to look for it!
big_smile.png

Quote:
bow.gif

I don't want your dang money woman! But you could pm me your addy so I don't have to look for it!
big_smile.png

ok pm coming:) dont you think we should know eachothers info by now??? hahaha

Quote:
big_smile.png

ok pm coming:) dont you think we should know eachothers info by now??? hahaha

You would think, wouldn't ya! It's all wrapped and ready to mail, just have to wait for the PO to open tomorrow!

Oh I so want them, please tell me the info so I can find them if my lowes doesn't carry them!
I have light up ducks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom