Look who decided to visit the quail today.

What are you calling stuipid? I have killed more of them things with a bow than you would think, it is more fun anyways. Hey bows aint just for targets, and they are a lot more fun than just shooting a coon off of a fence, if your gonna do something you might as well have fun doing it. I can even kill a dog with one, I don't scream about fair chase, but I just love to put a smackdown on it instead of popping it in the rear and walking off. Just me being the simple and fun seeking guy I am. Don't mess with my bow.
big_smile.png

Quote:
this one is just a practice recurve. The stupid thing is that it is cracking and won't fire correctly, so no matter what i miss. With my Bow, currently stashed at moms, I could impale the stupid thing, just not with Dad's cracked one.

Archery happens to be my preffered hunting method. I'm a pretty darn good shot.

I'm getting a little rusty since bow season closed, but when turkey comes around I'll be good to go. PS: I hate those practice recurves too. I can shoot a wooden recurve, but not a fiberglass.

Quote:
Thank you JJ. My birds are a great deal of relaxation for me (except when I am cleaning pens) and I try to do well by them.

Sumatra, Thanks for the comparison pics. Are those pics yours? Those are beautiful.

Raptors are very welcomed at my house. I absolutely love them. The only predators that I have ever considered shooting are the raccoons!!! I had some break-ins in my coop that took 6 chickens. I set out my traps and ended catching 4 'coons. I spray painted their butts and tails with neon green spray paint and drove them almost twenty miles from my house to the other side of the state park. If they come back after that I will know which ones that I have to shoot!!!

I just found tham on the inteweb.

i have a pretty nasty coon problem here. Can't catch the stupid thing in the trap and dad won't let me shoot it with the 22 or the shotgun. He insists on his stupid bow.

coon are mighty fond of Jack mackerel and molasses mixed together most baits do not have enough "smell " this time of the year

Quote:
I just found tham on the inteweb.

i have a pretty nasty coon problem here. Can't catch the stupid thing in the trap and dad won't let me shoot it with the 22 or the shotgun. He insists on his stupid bow.

coon are mighty fond of Jack mackerel and molasses mixed together most baits do not have enough "smell " this time of the year

The cheapest can of sardines you can find will be irresistable to the veteran of all coons!

Back
Top Bottom