Looking back years later it CAN be funny.... or maybe not. pg 7 <sigh>

Quote:
Oh yes I can see that happening! My mom had an old Dodge van and you had to take the "hump" out of it to work on it.

I almost killed my brother with my own Dodge van, it was a '76 with a wild mural of a hawk flying over a desolate valley. I couldn't get it to start one day and my brother came over to help me. He was in front of the van with the hood up (it didn't have the "hump") and I forget exactly what he did, but it started all right and darn ran him over because it was in gear! That was why it wouldn't start, I hadn't put it in park and I was so stressed out, and 17, and worried I was going to be late to school I never checked it. He still throws that at me.

lau.gif
Even with a very clean water bowl for the cat, all my cats except for one would insist to drink out of toliet!

I pray I would never had to deal with that but hubby likes to leave the toliet seat up and dd who is four years old now, started potty training, she would sleeply goes into the bathroom and sat down. Lo and behold, she cried and was very upset. I thought that would be the end of her nightly potty trainings to come! I didnt hear her at all, was sound asleep but the mess in the bathroom really explains it and her wet butt in bed UGH!

Hope she is not have nightmares about it!

This was getting Fuzzy out of the tree two nights ago.

It was a dark and drizzly night,
when I heard a hen clucking, just out of my sight.
She cackled and growled,
at my cold and wet self I know she just scowled.

The human won't get me, I know that she shan't,
for to fly up in this tree I know that she can't!
So up here I will hide,
'til morning I'll bide.
When the door opens and the scratch she does throw,
then I'll hop out of my tree with a Merry Ho Ho!

Ahhh but the rake I did spy,
and I knew it could reach, way up high!
So up I did poke and her fuzzy butt it did bump,
and out the tree she came with a thump!
And cackling and howling I grabbed her I did,
though escape she did try and gave it a bid.

Through the coop door she did fly,
as I flung her by the thigh.
The thunk she did make as she bounced off the wall,
I shouted Good Night! Good Night to you all!

My son loves to howl, I mean sing, with the radio. A couple of years ago Josh Grayson came out with a song She's Got Nothing to Lose. One of the lines goes like this: Breaker Breaker one nine she's a big ole' flirt. My son, I think he was 15 at the time, was singing loudly and just having a great time as we were driving to Utah to an archeological project I was working on. Next thing I know I'm laughing so hard I had to pull over and stop or have an accident! He's just going to town singing: Breaker Breaker one nine she's a big ole' bird!!! He had misunderstood the words and he was so emphatically singing I just died. As I wiped tears from my eyes and explained why I was laughing he decided he was getting out of the truck and walking the rest of several hundred miles. It took him awhile to get over it, I guess he'd been singing the wrong words for quite awhile. Now we can laugh and when it comes out we sing as loud and as off key as we can that she's a big ole' bird!

Last edited:
What is it with women and not turning on the light to go potty at night... I'm serious!

One night my SIL had gone to the bathroom and was sitting on the throne. My brother who was sick with the flu didn't have time to turn on the light as he needed to vomit and my SIL got puked all over her tummy and other areas.

TURN ON A LIGHT!

Back
Top Bottom