1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for a companion duck

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by RItaP, Oct 6, 2011.

1. RItaP

RItaP New Egg

Oct 5, 2011
    I am looking for a duck between the ages of 6 months and 2 years to buy as a companion duck for my pet Indian Running duck who is seven months old. I live in Pinellas County Florida.

2. Terri O

Terri O Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh darn...I have a ton but Florida is a long ways away! [​IMG] [​IMG] to the forum! Terri O

3. featheredfashions

featheredfashions Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2011
    Florida
    Quote:Welcome!! I'm in Florida too! [​IMG] Sorry no runner ducks here though.

4. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Welcome again Rita, I had responded before to your request from your other post.

5. AngelV

AngelV Out Of The Brooder

Oct 7, 2011
    Pinellas Park Fl
    Hey there.. Pinellas County as well.. My female runner is laying eggs if you have a male maybe we can make more together!!! [​IMG]
    7mths old as well. she just started laying last week, and my other duck is female as well... dont know what kind she is though...

let me know...

PS good to see some other folks in good ol pinellas county with ducks [​IMG]

6. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    [​IMG]

7. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Im in florida! Same county to! And i have runner ducks! None that u can sell though. Im actually looking for female runners myself. Do you have a drake or a girl?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  8. AngelV

AngelV Out Of The Brooder

Oct 7, 2011
    Pinellas Park Fl
    [​IMG] I have a female runner already started laying.. the white one i am not sure if female or male... hoping for male. Would love to have some little one's running around [​IMG]

Looking for a male: Hope around feb or mar should see someone selling in our area.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by