Looking for a fun creative name for my black jersey giant

Pics
I looked earlier and didn’t see away to add one, but I think the option is there when you start a new thread
Yes...you can add a poll when you first start a thread.
Or I believe if you have a PFM you can add a poll and edit it when ever you want.

I really wish I could consciously pick which version of a song gets stuck in my head lol.
@Rachel Taylor what about Black Velvet? I was singing that this morning to the little one who isn't old enough to tell me to stop yet.

She could just name her after the original version, it doesn't rattle around in your head quite the same way for hours afterward :):

I really wish I could consciously pick which version of a song gets stuck in my head lol.

I know, right?!

There was this goofy jingle for a local lawn and garden center that used to get stuck in my head, "Come on down to the Grass Pad, the Grass Pad is high on graaaaaaass."

The only cure was listening to Black Betty by Ram Jam ;)

Yes I think black velvet will be one of the ones in my poll. Unfortunately last night I got home and I’m lucky to get service most of the time when I’m home. The funniest part is I get really good service inside the chicken coop. There will be four on the poll. But seems I will need to set up a new thread for that

Back
Top Bottom