Looking for a Ghost Saddle! Anything out there!

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
Hey, I have been trying to fit my horse with a good english saddle for a bit. I am using a soft saddle now, but it its great and doesn't lift off her spine, so I am worried about riding in it long term. We recently purchased THE ONLY Ghost saddle of of eBay, for our other horse, and I am looking to buy one. I have looked at the websites with brand new ghost saddles, but there are EXPENSIVE! So I am wondering if anyone out there has a used ghost saddle that they would like to sell! I am also posting this on backyard herds. Thanks any info helpful! Avery

I would suggest hem to any horse owner! We own one already, it is amazing! I galloped Misty in it, and it moved so freely underneath me, and Misty ran faster then she ever has, which I assume is because all the saddles I have rode her in didn't fit, and binded her shoulders. It was amazing! I am so excited to get my new one!
Never heard of these till now, fascinating. Makes excellent sense!

Sigh. I don't have horses any more. I rode an Arabian mare in a close-contact hunter-jumper saddle, and got laughed at by other ladies who all rode heavy, binding Western saddles on Appys and QHs... none of them could keep up with us. My 14h3 mare had a gigantic extended trot that felt like flying up the sand washes of NW New Mexico, I will never forget it 😊. Wish I could have tried her in a Ghost saddle, she would have loved it....

Sigh. I don't have horses any more. I rode an Arabian mare in a close-contact hunter-jumper saddle, and got laughed at by other ladies who all rode heavy, binding Western saddles on Appys and QHs... none of them could keep up with us. My 14h3 mare had a gigantic extended trot that felt like flying up the sand washes of NW New Mexico, I will never forget it 😊. Wish I could have tried her in a Ghost saddle, she would have loved it....
I used to ride in a lighter, barrel racing saddle, but It was way to tight on my Misty's shoulders, and she hated it. I switched to a English saddle which I fell in love with, but after a day of riding I realized it was to didn't fit her either. Then I switched to a soft saddle, which is good for every now and then, but it sits right across her spine, and is very binding since it has no shims. The link makes it look so good, but it is basically a foam bare back pad with strips, and a seat. I have been riding in that since we have no other saddles that aren't tight on her shoulders. I finally found Ghosts, and they are fantastic! Will fit every horse, and it will be the only saddle you use for the rest of your life! It is soooo, comfy, and sits on memory foam shims and is super comfortable for the horse! I love mine! http://www.ghostsaddle.com/construction.html

Back
Top Bottom