Looking for a job...

Q9

General Headache
13 Years
Jun 22, 2009
The Sovereign State of NC
I was wondering if anyone knew of any farm & garden type stores that are hiring in the Davidson County, NC area. There's a little place called Hill's Farm and Garden near me, but they aren't hiring, and I REALLY would like to get a job this summer. In particular, I'd like to work around the critters, chickens especially. I'd be very grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of a store like this.

It'd be a heck of a lot more enjoyable and just as profitable as the other options around here.
roll.png
I'm better with critters than people.

I'm in the same spot... The chicken money just isn't enough tp keep my wallet full now days.
lol.png
I swore to myself that I'd never work at TSC though... I have a job lined up with a local feed store right now, but not completely sure of it. If that doesn't work out it's back to mowing yards, cutting down trees, and plowing flowerbeds for another summer.
sad.png

Just be careful , its a very bad world out there nowadays. So many nut jobs with nothing better to do then cause harm to others.
I know it's hard for anyone to get a job right now. To bad you are not near me, i could use farmhand. I have to downsize because flare ups are slowing me down.
Anyways just want to say good luck !! Will send positive vibes out for you .

I'd give you a job. You get to mess with venomous fish, biting eels, stinging and pinching critters, and at times might get electrocuted. You also have the worst boss EVER. She will insult you mercilessly when you screw up. She demends perfection, and never accepts an excuse. But, she will buy you lunch when you do well.
hu.gif

Advertise to muck stalls and help clean up. Maybe clean guns or organize bullets.10.00 an hour under the table.

Maybe become a tutor.

Last edited:
Well.. aside from being a minor subverting the tax system as dunk suggested
roll.png

Being a farmhand is a great idea!

That was my first job, working with horses... but because of where I was, I had to travel to another state to do it.

Of course, you're in NC, so it shouldn't be overly hard to find a farm
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom