Looking for a name for my color of cochins

thecochincoop

Songster
11 Years
Oct 22, 2008
Georgetown, Ohio
My Coop
My Coop
I have been working on a new color of cochins and I am trying to decide on a name for it. It's basically a blue and red columbian but that's just a mouthfull

heres the link to my project https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5826025#p5826025

199690_199209366774427_100000560950503_708809_1700133_n.jpg

Last edited:
well they also have some lacing and penciling so that wouldn't be correct and yes they are blue where the black would be. the males are the most obvious and they are definitely not just a "tailed" color

They're breeding true with the incomplete columbian and lacing all on the same bird? That looks like an immature bird, do you have a photo of what they look like fully grown out?

I've been getting mainly columbian type patterns on these and also mille fleur starting. all of the babies are getting the same patterns so I'm pretty sure it's breeding true. these are current pics and I don't have any grown yet. I am kind of looking for a cutesy name like they have candy corn for some of the mille fleur projects since theyre black, brown, and white but I cant think of anything thats red and blue

Back
Top Bottom