Looking for a pair of Mandies!

Hi all!
I've been reading BYC forums for a long while now and finally thought I'd look for some help.
I am looking for a pair of Mandarin ducks. I live in the New Haven CT area and am willing to travel up to an hour. I have many domesticated waterfowl companions but would love a pair of these gems!
I know someone that sells them if you want to contact me at NH Bradley at yahoo.com

Gorgeous! I have a pair too, but just normal colored. I'd love to get some whites. Actually, you're maybe not too far from me, any chance you could share the breeder's info?
again if you're looking for a regular color or whites you can contact me at nhBradley yahoo.com

I'm sorry but they don't appear to be Mandarin Ducks...:idunno
I don't know how to use this site I was hoping someone could tell me a safe way to transfer Mandarin ducks to another pen. They kept flying into the fence over and over and someone told me they had to move some of as far as killed themselves as they flew into the fencing over and over. I don't know if I'll get your answer because I can't find it here and I don't know how to use it. Hopefully someone can contact me at NH Bradley at yahoo.com. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom