Looking for a Polish Roo

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by JimWWhite, Dec 17, 2012.

1. JimWWhite

JimWWhite Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm looking for a young Polish roo if someone here in central NC has one. Must be young. He will will be caring for the needs of 24 BSL's pullets who just started to lay. The wife relented and said I could have one but it'd better not attack her when she goes out to the run. Please respond back with where you are and how much you want for him if you have one. I'm near Statesville, NC which is in the center of the state just to the north of Charlotte. I put $10 on this ad because I have no idea how much one is worth.

Jim

2. ramirezframing

ramirezframing Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2011
    Knee Deep
    try posting this on the nc thread also, in the "Where am I where are you section". Theres lots of people out your way

3. HeeereChicken

HeeereChicken Out Of The Brooder

Nov 16, 2012
    Hello! I have 2 Polish Roosters (named Darryl and Darryl) that need to have their own flock! When we got our pair of roo's at a livestock auction they were scrawny and very timid. We introduced them to our already established flock and they kept too themselves most of the time, but now they have grown into good sized roosters and are trying to take over the flock which is not going over too well with the other roosters. We are about an hour south of State College, PA. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks, Lisa

PS i do have a "sell"
    [​IMG]

ad for them on here also.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by