Looking for a roo or two in East Tennessee

I'm looking for my sister that lives in East Tennessee around bulls gap and Greenville if you have any let me know I'll get back with you asap thanks

I would love to help you I have seven roosters you could pick from and have at no charge but I live about four and a half hours away by the northwest corner of tenn.

I'm looking for my sister that lives in East Tennessee around bulls gap and Greenville if you have any let me know I'll get back with you asap thanks
I have a beautiful and very friendly 11 month old Speckled sussex. He sires some georgeous chicks. I'm in Morristown. PM if you want more details!

I wish I lived closer too, as I have a couple of Rhode Island Reds, 6 mo. olds. I live
outside Beckley WV. I was sold these and they were supposed to have been hens at
when I bought them at 8 weeks. I got 1 out of 3. Now I'm looking for a few hens to
make the wife happy.

My problem was I bought the 3 Rhode Islande Rads at 3/4 months old for my wife to start her
backyard chicken flock and was told they were all hens and would start laying in about 8 to 10 weeks.
What they did in about 4 to 6 weeks was start crowing!!
Wife blames me for being took and now I have to find some hens to make her happy. I don't know
where to look as the crook claims he never promised hens, but I have text messages saved where
we discussed that was what I was buying from him. I just dropped it. Buyer beware when on Craig's
list.

I live in Peterstown. Just happened to see this post while drinking my cup of coffee. I am sorry that happened to you. I really hate when someone takes advantage of someone like that. :( How old are they now? Most of what I have that is for sale right now is younger. I have a Barred Rock trio, 2 pullets and cockerel that are 8 weeks old. I have 2 Lavender Orpingtons that are around a month old. 1 does however look like it will be a cockerel. And I have Dominique chicks that are only 2 weeks old. My good friend and hatching buddy(here in Monroe Co.) may have some that are older. Going out to feed and will check back later. Message me....we can probably get you a few hens.

@egm1947

We have 11 chicks, 8 at 6+ weeks and 3 at 4 weeks. They're from Buff & Gold Laced Orpington hens and a Blue Orpington roo. We'll be thinning the flock when they're old enough to sex them. I'm sure we'll have some roos as well as hens. We're just off I81 towards Johnson City. Let me know if you'd be interested.

20170606_193154.jpg

20170606_191824.jpg

20170602_161727.jpg

Back
Top Bottom