looking for a Sliver Laced wyndotte rooster FL

Pidgey104

Cochins R Us
16 Years
Nov 10, 2007
Mooresburg TN
I'm looking for a Sliver Laced wyndotte rooster. I just lost mine yesterday. He fell ill a few weeks ago and didnt want to eat or drink. So I just lost him yesterday. does anyone have any? He will get 15 hens to himself.

Look for Jesse Paul in West Central Florida, he breeds BLRW's and SLW's. I am sure he will have a few extra roosters.

I don't remember his website but he is a member here and he does some selling on EGGBID. I am guessing, but he should have his fall hatching coming up soon.

From what I have read about him and their farm, they are very dedicated breeders of fine quality Wyandottes. Good luck, Ron

I have 5 I am looking to rehome!! I got six out of 9 eggs when I hatched them last year. These are not hatchery birds. I got them from a BYC'er.

I live in north Florida, Just north of Gainesville if you are interested.

Okay, his website is paul's poultry farm. He has some beautiful photo's of his birds to give you an idea of his breeding standards. I have asked for some SLW's from him but he was out of them for the summer.

I don't know what he does with his roosters but he is sure to have extras available, give him a try.

Back
Top Bottom