looking for an EE roo

Vickir73

Chickens Ate My Brain
9 Years
Sep 9, 2010
Leggett/Livingston
I'm looking for an EE roo to go with my EE girls. I've got 2 girls that are almost 1 year old, but I have 6 that are 2 months old, so I'd like the roo to be at least several months old (he wouldn't have to be old enough to breed yet). If you don't have one you are willing to give away, I am willing to pay. Thank you.

I have one. He's a jerk. You can have him for free.
big_smile.png

I've got a mostly white EE roo with some brown on him. He looks really neat. Hasn't shown any agression yet & has just started crowing(so far only for 15 mins at sunrise). Got him from the local farm store this spring(along with my girls).

I can't keep him because I live in a city. I'd gladly give him to you for free, simply because I think he will be a good roo and would rather not have to dispatch him, you would need to cover shipping though if you're not near SouthWest Michigan.

I can post pix if you want.

Let me know if you are interested & I'll check here for an update before I take him out behind the shed. If he's lucky I'll be trying to re-home him till Wednesday but I simply can't delay it any longer than that(Unless I am certain he has a home lined up).

I'm in East Texas about 100 north of Houston. We are supposed to get a break in the heat (but I think only down to the low 90s) and although I'd be more than happy to pay for shipping, I don't know if it's a good idea. Do older birds do better than chicks?

Back
Top Bottom