looking for blue or buff araucanas

I am pretty certain you won't get buff araucana, as most experienced breeders are still working on creating them.

I have a mixed flock with blue, black and splash (amongst other colors like duckwing, bbr and white) that throw blue and blue breasted red chicks. However I couldn't guarantee who lays what egg or what color chick would hatch. I may have some blues in spring, but nothing right now available.

Where are you in PA? I am on the eastern side north of Phila and below the Poconos. Not sure if that's close enough for pick up for you.

Jody

we live near allentown and I don't care if they are mixed because I am getting them for the blue and green eggs I also like the colors blue and red together
smile.png

Last edited:
Wow, you are really close to me then. I think Atown is only about 15-20 miles south of me. We are in Slatington.

If you're interested in blue and green eggs and want to hatch..you should stop up. I can show you my different flocks and you could decide which type of birds you would prefer for colored egg laying. Feel free to email me.

Jody

Quote:
Hi! You aren't far from me either, I'm in Lenhartsville. If you want a little blue araucana rooster I have one for you!
big_smile.png
I highly recommend Jody to you, birds are beautiful and she is really nice and helpful!
smile.png

is he bantam or standard if he is bantam I would take him I might take him if he is standard too I am just not sure if I have room for standards

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom