looking for brahma bantam hen, and any other hens! TX

augiedranch

Songster
11 Years
Mar 14, 2008
Texas
i have male brahma bantmas, for sale/trade, and a black australorp male for sale/trade.

i am looking for buff orpingtons, wyandottes, jersey giants, or any other hens, to add to my free range small flock of chickens.

thanks for any help!

i live an hour from dallas tx

liana lives up that way and she always has hens for sale. can't remember what her screen name is. sorry.

also, my friends sell at canton mondays all the time so you might want to check that out too.

What direction? I live a little west of Denton. I might be able to trade you some buff orpingtons for that australop roo.
big_smile.png

Quote:
i am south of dallas.. kinda by ennis,corsicana ....

sure, ill do the trade,, let me look on the map and see how far u are. the blk australop is beautiful! and friendly, of course! his name is "bo".

thanks everyone eles too

I looked it up and i think Arlington would be a good swap site. It seems an equal distance from both of us. I live in Ponder. My Dad is a little attached to the Buff and wants to know if you'd be interested in a Barred Rock instead. I also have RIR & Gold sexlink that are swapable. If your hearts set on BO then buff it is.

well, i do not have a barred rock roo.. i might have a rir roo coming up that i might keep so maybe the rir.. but i do have a buff roo, and i really love the way the buffs look, and lay.
so its up to you. i guess i dont really mind, but i would prefer the buff.
it would be absolutely spoiled rotten, i promise. i take excellent care of my chickens. they wll be free range on 9 acres, fed free choice, and all the yummy table scraps they would like!

the australorp is really sweet. i have his hatch date and stuff too.

oh, if u just want to get rid of the gold sex link then u could... let me know if u want any extra money.

OK I'll swap a BO for your roo and if you want the Sex link too I'll sell her for $15. My dad says that as long as we have chickens at the end of this he'll survive.
lol.png

The Buff is really sweet. We pick her up all the time. When would you like to meet?

can u message me ur phone number? i cant get on the internet all the time. i live in the middle of nowhere and connection is hard to get. this guy is really tame too.

ill find out my scheldule for the rest of the week late today (im getting a new job, and dont know when they want me to start)

so possibly sunday after church?

Back
Top Bottom