Looking for chicken parents in the GTA or within a couple hours of Toronto

@Snailmouse - We're so happy to have you here at BYC, first off! :welcome

I'm so sorry to hear about your past losses, but wish you all the best in recovering and finding your chicky some news friends. I hope you find plenty of good info and advice here to help you along with your journeys as a chicken parent!

welcomeimage.png

Welcome to byc!
I’m in Thunder Bay so a little too far to help you with getting new chickies, but maybe you can try posting on kijiji. I’ve done that when I want to order something with a large minimum, you can often find someone to split it with.
There’s a good hatchery down there too, I was thinking of ordering from but I can’t remember the name right now...I’ll google it and post if I remember. Good luck with your other hen :)

Hi again!
Frey’s hatchery isn’t too far from you, I order from them every year and so far so good.
Your best bet though might be performance poultry, I haven’t ordered from them...yet...but they seem to have a great selection and the minimum is 5 on most birds; they’re unsexed though so if I were you I’d go ahead and order the five, grow them out a few weeks then rehome the ones you don’t want on Kijiji

Hi again!
Frey’s hatchery isn’t too far from you, I order from them every year and so far so good.
Your best bet though might be performance poultry, I haven’t ordered from them...yet...but they seem to have a great selection and the minimum is 5 on most birds; they’re unsexed though so if I were you I’d go ahead and order the five, grow them out a few weeks then rehome the ones you don’t want on Kijiji

do you know if Frey’s vaccinates? I know Mareks has to be done at one day old or it’s not effective.

Back
Top Bottom