Looking for chicks in northeast CT

kdr2171

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 4, 2008
Connecticut
Hi there I am looking for just 3 chicks to add to my flock and was hoping someone in my area might have some for sale. Seems as though all the Agways are sold out or are pre-order only. Thanks

Keith

Are you looking for chick chicks or started birds. I still have some started pullets available. Also depending where you are in CT...the shagbark in E Haddam is having chick day April 11 the not sure on the time I think 11-2 but you may want to call to check. They have 100+ chicks coming in about 10- 15 different breeds. I was there Thurday to get my feed.

Hi, we are about 1/2 hr from the NE corner of CT in MA. I have some 5-6 week old chicks. I have black tail Japanese, buff silkies, cochins, Sultans, golden sebright, black rosecombs and will have another group in May of black frizzle, silver sebright, old english game, buff japanese, blue cochin, D'Anvers, golden laced and barred Cochin and buff Brahmas. All these are Bantams. $8 - $12 with prices discounted on multiples. I only tyically have a group of 25-50 so I can make sure they all have what they need in space and attention. I am taking reservations on the new group
smile.png

You can see photos of the ones available on my chick page-
http://cspotsminiaturehorses.homestead.com/tchicks.html

Tammie
barredcoch6wks.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom