peacock

Chirping
8 Years
Oct 18, 2011
Belgium
My Coop
My Coop
Hello,

i am looking for breeders of the rarer duck mutations in the states, like silver fulvous, white blackbellied treeduck, white white faced treeduck, storm american widgeon, silver blue winged, blonde blue winged, etc. I wood like to purchase these birds for my collection, mutants are my mane interest, so if you know anyone or have anything, please post the breeds with pictures,

Thanks Peacock,

Storm American widgeon
Blonde Canada goose
Silver Fulvous treeduck
Silver eytons treeduck
Blue Bufflehead
Blue canada goose
blue cackling goose
Storm American Widgeon
White white faced treeduck
White black bellied treeduck

Hello,

doesn't anyone on here breed any mutation ducks or geese, please let me know what you hope to breed this season, peacock

Are you looking to sell or get rid of your apricot wood ducks? The blue hen, what breed is this you speak of? I have been contemplating buying the apricot mutation for our farm. We do have a 3 acre main pond and are looking to put in small ponds to seperate breeds during mating season. If you want to, pm me price and location. Thanks ahead for your time.

I just came from a man named earl Justis he lives in Texas he raises a buff cinnamon teal says he is one out of very few in the country who has them

Peacock,
About all I have is white redheads but no breeds in the blues. A friend of mine has pintails that are close to silver. Otherwise all I have is some hybrid woodduck/ring necks, and a couple hooded merganser/goldeneye mixes which are interesting.

Back
Top Bottom