Looking for Easter Eggers chicks

I want to get some Easter Eggers and olive Eggers to add to my flock but every where I look wants an order of 15 chicks. I only want 3 of each and add a roo so I might get fertile eggs later on. Where can I get them without paying more for less chicks? Thanks for all the help you guys have.
Also when are you wanting them?
For anyone who wants chicks or eggs maybe beginning of next year I might have some available. You can also go through McMurray hatchery and order a minimum of 6 for standard size breeds and 15 for bantams

Ditto on the local feed stores. My local TSC is supposed to start getting chicks in another week or two, and they frequently have Easter Eggers. Note: they are labeled “Americana” or sometimes incorrectly “Ameraucana”

Also when are you wanting them?
For anyone who wants chicks or eggs maybe beginning of next year I might have some available. You can also go through McMurray hatchery and order a minimum of 6 for standard size breeds and 15 for bantams
Thanks. I already ordered some chicks, had to get 10 but I’ll figure out what to do with the extras. Might just modify the coop for the rest.

I will second Ideal poultry. Since they are close to me I just drive an hour to pick up at the feed store in the town they are in. Healthy chicks so far. About 3 weeks in.

I want to get some Easter Eggers and olive Eggers to add to my flock but every where I look wants an order of 15 chicks. I only want 3 of each and add a roo so I might get fertile eggs later on. Where can I get them without paying more for less chicks? Thanks for all the help you guys have.
Try MyPetChicken?

We ordered two EEs from Murray McMurray in June. They are really healthy and lay an egg every day now. One is super friendly and the other is fairly skittish. Shipping is free with a minimum order. If you don't need a big batch, you could always sell the extras on CL or to friends/neighbors.

They are labeled "Ameraucanas" and "Americanas" on their website: https://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/americanas.html. Imho I think that's dishonest since what they sell is actually Easter Eggers.

Back
Top Bottom